Re: gcc

Hi Rich,

I programmed on PickOS / PickBASIC about 10 years ago at EMPI.  Memories...

Anyway, with Cygwin, you need to make sure you've selected all the developement packages in the 'dev' (or is it 'devel'?) section.

With the Cygwin SETUP, you can select additional packages to install (or uninstall), so don't feel like you wasted time installing the default packages.

The GCC package is NOT installed by default.

HTH,
--Eljay

PS: this isn't quite the right forum for this kind of issue.  This is more of a GCC-centric issues, and the one you have is a Cygwin issue.  But I don't mind.  Cygwin is excellent.  Almost makes WinNT useful.