RE: Testsuite for Cross Toolchain

:
> These machines are networked and can communicate via NFS, ssh, etc.

Yeah, that's something I never figured out - but I was trying to test a
mingw32 cross built on Solaris so half the problem was getting it to talk to
my Windows test machine in way dejagnu understood.

The remoting magic is purely a dejagnu thing. You need to pass
RUNTESTFLAGS=<something> on your make check step and possibly have set up
other environment vars for it too. The best place to look would be the
dejagnu manual, linked on its homepage

    http://www.gnu.org/software/dejagnu/dejagnu.html

and they've got a low-volume mailing list you could probably ask on if
necessary.

Alternatively you can run the GCC against GDB's powerpc simulator

    http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html

which is very simple to set up but if you've got the hardware then that's a
better solution.

Good luck!
Rup.