Can anyone help me compile gcc .3.3

Hello,
i have gcc 2.96 on my system and want to install gcc 3.3 i have tried to download many source code files from various source but all in vain. i am not getting the right stuff.
i am a research associate at Centre for information and network Security ,India and want to know what goes into function prolog and epilog in gcc compiler.

Even though some basic question to answer. i hope someone will help me.

oblidge for the same in advance.

Regards,
Gautam Pagedar
Meet your old school or college friends from
1 Million + database...
Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp