Re: orbitcpp on cygwin

but it didn't work for me on cygwin, i am using gcc 3.2.3 that comes with
cygwin packages.

following are the details below...
#include <iostream>
#include <string>

int main()
{
 std::wstring s = L"foobar";
 std::wcout << s << std::endl;
 return 0;

}

during compling it gives following error
ring.cc:7: `wcout' undeclared in namespace `std'

when i remove these line, while linking it gives following errors..
$ g++ -o Samplestringopt Samplestring.cc
Samplestring.cc:10:2: warning: no newline at end of file
/c/TEMP/ccwOKZ0c.o(.text+0x4e):Samplestring.cc: undefined reference to
`std::bas
ic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t>
>::basic_s
tring[in-charge](wchar_t const*, std::allocator<wchar_t> const&)'
/c/TEMP/ccwOKZ0c.o(.text+0x85):Samplestring.cc: undefined reference to
`std::bas
ic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t>
>::~basic_
string [in-charge]()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

well if u could get these arround, i am posted these to list i had searched
on google but no appropiate response, my gtkmm project thats running fine on
Linux is using wstring effectively, to have these application to be running
on windows i need these.

hoping for ur positive response,

Thanx in advance
Regards