De : gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Deng Tong
Envoyà : mardi 1 juillet 2003 11:01
à : gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Is there some compiler can generate a.out executable?

For some reason,I must execute an a.out executable in modern linux.There are three questions puzzled me.
1.Can the gcc in the modern linux system generate a.out executable? How to?
2.If the modern gcc can't,are there some else free compilers can do it?
  Where can I find the compiler ?
3.The executable compiled by minix can't be identified in morden linux.Why?
  Maybe the header or magic number is different.May I change something to make it work?How to?

Thanks to anyone for anything they can give me.

ããããããããDeng Tong
ããããããããdeng_tong@xxxxxxxxxxx
ãããããããããã2003-07-01