[mOT] coding help needed..

hi all,

sorry for this ot posting. but you guys/girls may know a hint to my
questions.

I need to code an application that acts like an interface to a router
that is connected via com port. under windows this is done with
hyperterminal, which uses the xmodem protocol I think.

can you tell me, where I can find a good starting point to do this?
(communication to com, using the right protocol..)

thanks a lot!

regards
/Christian                   mailto:caefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---

I propose that the following character sequence for joke markers:

:-)

                             19-Sep-82 11:44    Scott E  Fahlman