From: zakaria kojo [mailto:zakaria_kojo@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 8:09 AM
To: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: g++ symbol problem in Red Hat Linux 8.0

I am having problems in Red Hat Linux 8.0 in building
shared files. Could someone help.

00000628 T _Z9sum_arrayiPPv <=======  Here is the
diference with Red Hat 7.3 g++ compiler, and the
shared file does not execute in Red Hat 8.0.

The last symbol is different from Red Hat Linux 7.3 as
shown below.
00000680 T sum_array__FiPPv <=======  Here is the
difference with Red Hat Linux 8.0 g++ compiler