Re: parallelizing options

A Ramakrishna Rao wrote:
Can you provide me with some of the compiler options used for optimization of code (also through parallelization).

We need this to benchmark the systems in our lab. We 've used linpack. We want to tune the performance using some compiler options to enhance performance.

GCC does not support automatic parallelization of code, nor does it support a standard such as OpenMP. OpenMP support may be coming some day; so far, no one (that I know of) is working on automatic parallelization.

--
Scott Robert Ladd