Re: Licensing Question

Anthony Mattas wrote:
In that the refer to the editor, however they don't mention GCC but do mention libraries. But from what I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, if I use a GPL'd Library in my program I have to include the source code for that library?
1) the FAQ Jeff referred to explicitly mentions GCC.
2) About five equestions later some issues with using GPL'd libraries
are answered.

Please read the GPL FAQ, if you have further questions ask the FSF.

nathan

         The voices in my head said this was stupid too
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk