Re: gcc name mangling

Okay,
reading the description, it seems to make a big deal of not being binary
compatible with code not compiled with this option.

Perhaps the best solution would be to simply prepend all assembler names with
underscores?

Anyone have any experience with using gAS and GCC together.  What is the common
practice?  I hope I'm not imagining, but I did some work using gcc and external
assembler (s files), using the m68k.  I don't recall name mangling being an issue.

Yamin

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca