telnet problem

Hi all,

I know this is not GNU related question. But you guys may guide me in this
regards.

I am using MS telnet for connecting to my linux server from my WinNT
machine.
I am facing some problems using VI here because it is not refreshing the
screen .
Can you please suggest me alternative Telnet which works fine for windows NT
?

Thanks ,

Bansidhar