From: "Eljay Love-Jensen" <eljay@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Sheryl Canter" <sheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: mingw -> linux cross compiler

Hi Sheryl,

>Has anyone here built a mingw -> linux cross compiler?

Ummmm, that doesn't make sense to me.

MinGW's goal (as I understand it, perhaps oversimplistically) is to make the
full Windows API accessible to the GCC compiler.

q.v. <http://www.mingw.org/>

Or do you mean to make (cross compiler) mingw hosted on Linux, which can
produce native Windows applications?  (If so... I don't know the answer.
I've never heard of anyone doing that.  Could be useful.)  If so, my
apologies for my misunderstanding.

--Eljay