Re: Function definition Error

Hi Eljay,

what comes out is this:

typedef void ASY_TESTPROC_T ((OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl,
                                ...));

The only difference from the original code that I notice is the __ has been
removed.  I should mention that OIDC_T is a typedef not a macro.  I'm checking
as I type, if I change it to unsigned long directly if that makes a difference.

nope...no differnece replaing OIDC_T directly with unsigned int

What is funny is the group of functions declared similar to it come out
differently in the preprocessor:
typedef void ASY_TESTPROC_T __((OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl,
                                ...));
typedef void ASY_GETPROC_T  __((OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl,
                                ...));
typedef void ASY_SETPROC_T  __((OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl,
                                ...));
typedef void ASY_NEXTPROC_T __((OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl,
                                ...));

comes out as
typedef void ASY_TESTPROC_T ((OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl,
                                ...));
typedef void ASY_GETPROC_T (OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl, ...);

typedef void ASY_SETPROC_T (OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl, ...);

typedef void ASY_NEXTPROC_T (OIDC_T lastmatch, int compc, OIDC_T *compl, ...);
Notice how only the first one ASY_TESTPROC_T has the double paranthesis, and is
on 2 lines.

Yamin

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca