From: Bansidhar Arvind Deshpande - CTD, Chennai.
[mailto:bansidhara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 10:25 AM
To: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: lib path

Hi,
This may not be the appropriate place to post this question but
I had no other alternative.

I am working on linux.I am using  a tool which needs a shared library
file. I am having this shared library but it should be present in some
specific directory. I think there should be some environment variable
for this. What should I do for this.

Thanks

Bansidhar