[ gaim-Support Requests-1219696 ] Changing colors

Support Requests item #1219696, was opened at 2005-06-13 09:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1219696&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
As a color-blind individual, it is hard for me to
distinguish the colors of the names in the IM tabs -
black for normal, red for typing, what I assume is gray
for idle. Is it possible to change these somehow
without requiring a recompile? Particularly it could be
helpful to change either the font or the background
color for that text.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)