About The Personal Message Textbox

Hello,

I've seen from this screenshot [1] from an Arch Linux user.. He says
that he uses the latest version of Gaim in the SVN repo.. So I've
installed the latest version of Gaim from the SVN.. It works great.. But
I want to have the new "personal message" feature which is displayed at
the bottom of Gaim window.. Can somebody please guide me where I did wrong ?

Thanks a lot..

[1] - http://raptiye.org/resimler/hede.jpg

--
Alper KANAT (tunix@xxxxxxxxxxx)