[ gaim-Support Requests-1566497 ] IM Conversation window

Support Requests item #1566497, was opened at 2006-09-27 13:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1566497&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The IM conversation window always opens up to (0,0) on
my screen. I haven't found anywhere to change this in
the settings or registry. The problem with this is that
I have my taskbar at the top of my screen, and unless
I'm using a small-taskbar theme, the entire titlebar of
my window is hidden and I can't move it without hiding
or moving the taskbar. Is there a setting I'm missing,
or does it always open to (0,0) on purpose?

Thanks for the help.

Gaim 2.0.0beta3 For Windows (XP Pro SP2)

If you need any other information, please let me know.