[ gaim-Support Requests-1548287 ] notify of IM message

Support Requests item #1548287, was opened at 2006-08-28 19:26
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by perlmunger
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1548287&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I upgraded my gaim to the recent patch version so I
could continue to use it with MSN.

Prior to the upgrade, when a person sent me a message
the gaim tab would blink orange until I clicked on the tab.

Now, the tab will blink 1 time and 1 time only if I
have a new message.

If I am concentrating on coding, have turned to answer
a question or pick up the phone, etc, I'll never know
that I have a messag I need to read.

Is this a setting I'm just ignorant of and have set
improperly on the patch version?  OR has something changed?

Thanks,
Becky

Comment By: Perlmunger (perlmunger)