[ gaim-Support Requests-1545477 ] Error When Opening GAIM

Support Requests item #1545477, was opened at 2006-08-23 21:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ccampeggi
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1545477&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Get the following error when opening GAIM.

I have been using GAIM for months with very few
problems, but now I can't open it at all.

"gaim.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
windows. You will need to retsart the program.

An error log is being created"

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
~Donavon