[ gaim-Support Requests-1535979 ] Unable to add "abc@xxxxxxx". The screen name specified...

Support Requests item #1535979, was opened at 2006-08-07 13:41
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gbruno
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1535979&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi all.  First off, thanks for a great product -- I
love Gaim!

My problem is that I mis-typed a few friends' email
addresses for MSN IM, and ever since then each time I
log in I get this error for each bad address:

"Unable to add "abc@xxxxxxx".

The screen name specified is invalid.

[Close]"

I get this each time I log in, and I can't find a way
to tell it to give up trying to add these people.
Since it's for multiple people, it gets really annoying.

Thanks for any help!