[ gaim-Support Requests-1531510 ] Gaim icon not appearing on panel

Support Requests item #1531510, was opened at 2006-07-30 23:05
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1531510&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The Gaim icon is not appearing on the panel. Before,
when I closed Gaim, an icon would appear there that
would ensure that I stay signed in unless I exited
that. It doesn't appear there anymore.

I use GNOME with Ubuntu.