unable to connect to services

There's something wrong with my school's wireless. We have two separate
campuses, and the wireless seems to work fine at one campus; I can connect
to AIM through GAIM easily enough. At the other campus, however, I can't
seem to connect to any of the services (AIM, MSN, etc). I emailed their
support and they claim to be able to connect, so I am at a loss. As a result
I end up using meebo; just wondering if anyone has any suggestions I can try
to get it to connect.

Thanks,
- Eli
Sent from the Gaim - Support forum at Nabble.com.