[ gaim-Support Requests-708244 ] Unable to add mobile phone numbers to buddy list

Support Requests item #708244, was opened at 2003-03-22 22:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thekingant
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=708244&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the Linux version, I am unable to add mobile phone
numbers (of the form +15555555555) to my buddy list
with gaim.  They are added to the list, but don't
appear as online if added to it through gaim.  If I add
a mobile number using the official AIM client (with the
"Add Mobile Number" feature) and then sign on using
gaim, the mobile number does appear as being online.