[ gaim-Support Requests-1386471 ] File Transfers Won't Work

Support Requests item #1386471, was opened at 2005-12-20 15:16
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by thekingant
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1386471&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm currently using Gaim 1.4.0 on a Win98se machine and
I can't seem to transfer files to people using regular
aim and msn. I can transfer to other Gaim users fine
however. Any idea why this is happening? If many people
have this problem, has this been fixed in later
versions or in the 2.0.0 beta? This is the only thing
preventing me from using Gaim all the time, apart from
not being able to use webcam or voicechat on the aim
and msn protocols.

Thanks for any insight,
Aaron