[ gaim-Support Requests-1496453 ] Privacy settings ignored

Support Requests item #1496453, was opened at 2006-05-28 11:45
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by lschiere
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1496453&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
>Category: None
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have "Allow only the users on my buddy list" set
for my ICQ account. But I keep getting pestered by
unsolicited ICQ messages from Russia promoting porn
sites or from teenagers in Germany looking for chat
buddies.