[ gaim-Support Requests-1487740 ] View Entire log

Support Requests item #1487740, was opened at 2006-05-12 22:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1487740&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Is there a way to view all the logged entries I have in
the case that I've forgotten a name or the name isn't
coming up because it might have been a phonenumber text
message?