[ gaim-Support Requests-1218382 ] Proxy Problems?

Support Requests item #1218382, was opened at 2005-06-10 17:56
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sherylim
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1218382&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just installed the new GAIM 1.3.1 (Windows version)
on my system - the install had no issues at all.  I am
able to connect to AIM without any problem.  However,
both MSN and Yahoo refuse to connect.  I am at work and
am going throug a Proxy Server to get out.  I can use
AOL, MSN, and Yahoo instant messengers from here
(although MSN routinely drops messages).  I left the
proxy settings as Use Environmental Settings.  I have
also tried using the HTTP Proxy settings, but then not
even AOL will connect.  Any suggestions are much
appreciated.

Comment By: sheryl (sherylim)