[ gaim-Support Requests-1414235 ] Status selection dropdown has no discernable logic

Support Requests item #1414235, was opened at 2006-01-25 02:25
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by offipso
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1414235&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The available options in the newly created status
selection dropdown do not seem to have any logical
basis, at least on my system. There are duplicates, and
NONE of my saved away messages are available in the
menu. In Gaim 1.5, it worked perfectly in that you
could select "away" and select a saved away message
from a submenu. In the newest versions of Gaim, this is
taken away and replaced with a clunky four-click method
to use a custom message, instead of two.

Comment By: Dudeskee Personage (offipso)