[ gaim-Support Requests-1419700 ] Individual Away Gone

Support Requests item #1419700, was opened at 2006-01-30 22:49
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kellin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1419700&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The new "all away" status combobox with the
"auto-custom" message is great. BUT, at work, I need to
be able to set my yahoo to away/invisible, and my msn
to away/hidden and my one aim account to
visible/working and the other work aim account to visible.

With the all-away feature, this is not possible. Is the
individual away option going to return any time soon?
The previous versions all had the option to set all
accounts to the same away state as an option. But to
allow individual accounts to have their own away statuses.

This is the way it should be. Please bring the
individual away back as an option - even if it's a menu
item that has be enabled.

Thanks.