[ gaim-Support Requests-1413459 ] Away/Idle preference not fullly working

Support Requests item #1413459, was opened at 2006-01-24 00:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1413459&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
>Category: None
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
A few problems on this pane.

1) Report Idle time does not contain Xusage.  I have
both the Xlibraries and the Xscreensaver extention
installed, and enabled.

2) Status at startup, needs not to just select from my
saved stated, it should be able to start in available,
not my last state, or one of my saved ones.