[ gaim-Support Requests-1274171 ] Can clicking links open a new window?

Support Requests item #1274171, was opened at 2005-08-26 11:46
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by abscissaord
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1274171&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It is very frustrating to me that gaim uses the latest
browser window to load a page when you click a link
from inside a message.  Can it be loaded into new
browser windows only, or at least make a right-click
option to do this?

Just today, I was typing a rather long message to
someone on one of my favorite discussion forums.  A
friend IM'd a link to me and I clicked it(forgetting the
behavior of gaim) and lost the message I was typing. :(

Thanks for any help

Comment By: abscissaord (abscissaord)