[ gaim-Support Requests-1351812 ] plugin compiled with g++ is not listed

Support Requests item #1351812, was opened at 2005-11-08 19:45
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1351812&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am writing a plugin for gaim that has to use several
objects in a particular library. As a result, I created
a simple makefile that reproduced what the Makefile in
plugins directory did substituting gcc with g++.
Everything compiles and links fine, but gaim does not
list the plugin in the plugins list. If I comment out
the OO code and compile with gcc instead, the plugin IS
listed. Can I compile with g++ and still have gaim
recognize the plugin? I am using gaim 1.5.0.

Thanks.