[ gaim-Support Requests-1332877 ] Code

Support Requests item #1332877, was opened at 2005-10-20 01:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1332877&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have looked through the code extensively and seeing
how I only know a little java I thought I could manage.
What I want to do have it display in the info too. I
have checked other sources such and amarok soundplugin
and the xmms one(% commands don't work). Do you have a
possibly more detailed source code or point me in the
right direction if at all possible? Thank You...