[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1304141 ] MSN sometimes don't deliver messages

Support Requests item #1304141, was opened at 2005-09-25 18:54
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by gustavobrust
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1304141&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: msn
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Sometimes MSN here don't deliver messages when I'm
talking. The message gets sent, but after a while my
fried says that he didn't receive anything.
I try that using a lot of linux distributions, and get
the same error.
This is not often, it happens on about 5% os the
messages i send.

Only on MSN. Gtalk protocol works perfectly.

And a lot of times, too, I get the "message timeout"
error, then I have to close and open the IM windows to
talk normally.

What can this be?