[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1281377 ] How to delete logs (archives) ?

Support Requests item #1281377, was opened at 2005-09-03 20:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by regisr
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1281377&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
How to delete archives files (logs) under Win32?
(under *BSD ther are under .gaim/logs/jabber/<login>/<contact> )
I found docs about this but there is a "clean" button in the viewer
window which don't exist in the last release.