[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1017548 ] Buddy List not showing

Support Requests item #1017548, was opened at 2004-08-27 08:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1017548&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am using the most recent Gaim and it will let me sign
on and I can set away messages and people can IM me,
but I cannot see my buddy list.  The only way I can
recieve IM's is if they IM me first.  I thought this problem
was due to me having an older version of Gaim so I
deleted it an started over, but this has not fixed the
problem...Any help would be appreciated.