[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1247809 ] gaim will not connect(msn,yim,aim)

Support Requests item #1247809, was opened at 07/29/05 21:31
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1247809&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have been away from my computer for 2 weeks but now
im back on it but gaim dont seem to want to connect
although my internet is working fine, i have tried
connecting msn with msn7 and it worked. It was working
before i went away. I am using windows 2000 with sp4
and the internet connection is dsl
(yes i am using 1.4.0)
I don't know much more to tell you it just (i assume)
times out trying to connect(it never gets past connecting)

btw
i have just changed my internet from a wireless card to
wired so i had a few problems when first connecting but
now i got internet working