Re: [Gaim-support] help!

From: skankin dan Sent: 2005 August 18 Thursday 16:52

ive aparently subscribed to be notified by email every time there is a new msg regarding gaim. problem is, i hate this. i dont want it. i cant remember my username whatsoever. the email is d_underscore@xxxxxxxxxxx

if possible, please remove me from any subscribed threads.

Hello,

I'm just another subscriber who happens to be familiar with SourceForge's mailing lists. Normally you can unsubscribe yourself very easily.

For any mail from any SourceForge group mailing list, the procedure is the same, only the name of the mailing list differs.