[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1242560 ] Spelling only works for one language

Support Requests item #1242560, was opened at 2005-07-21 15:34
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1242560&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have Gaim 1.4.0 Win32 installed. I installed Aspell
and I have enabled spelling mistakes on the preferences.

In addition to the English dictionary, I also installed
Aspell's Spanish dictionary. Gaim does not seem to have
a setting in a chat window in which you could specify
the language you are chatting on.

In word, for example, there is a "Set Language..." menu
option in which you could specify the language you are
using at that time and the program will check the
spelling for that language.

I would love to see a "Set Language" menu option in the
"Conversation" menu of the chat window.