[Gaim-support] Windows Messenger

Hello,

I want to connect my gaim on a local server, wexchfe01, with the HTTP protocol activation, like windows messenger does. But if I activate the option HTTP protocol, I saw that my gaim (gaim -d) wants to connect on gateway.messenger.hotmail.com. And if I desactivate the option HTTP protocol, gaim connects on wexchfe01, but it can't pass the first line
msn: C: NS 000: VER 1 MSNP9 MSNP8 CVR0
I think it is because the option HTTP protocol is desactivated.

This is why I'd like to have some pieces of advice...

My plateform is suse
My gaim version is 1.4.0
And here is the trace with HTTP protocol activated
server: gaim 1.4.0 logging in fcarrion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx using MSN
msn: new httpconn (0x81e6c70)
dns: Created new DNS child 17176, there are now 1 children.
msn: C: NS 000: VER 1 MSNP9 MSNP8 CVR0
dns: Host 'gateway.messenger.hotmail.com' resolved
proxy: Connecting to gateway.messenger.hotmail.com:80 with no proxy
proxy: Connect would have blocked.

And here is the trace with HTTP protocol desactivated
server: gaim 1.4.0 logging in fcarrion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx using MSN
msn: new httpconn (0x81e6c70)
dns: Created new DNS child 17174, there are now 1 children.
dns: Host 'wexchfe01.ptx.fr.sopra' resolved
proxy: Connecting to wexchfe01.ptx.fr.sopra:80 with no proxy
proxy: Connect would have blocked.
proxy: Connected.
msn: C: NS 000: VER 1 MSNP9 MSNP8 CVR0

Thanks for any help

--
Fabien Carrion

()  Campagne du ruban ASCII -- Contre les mails en html
/\  contre les pieces-jointes Microsoft