[no subject]

Speaking of the man page, I see also that huge pages are addressed there
and when a huge page is used it says:

"The system automatically aligns length to be a multiple of the
underlying huge page size"

And so I believes that means we need to check for the huge page on
filemap_map_pages() and also the test and adjust it to align to the
specific huge page size if used...

Or just skip tmpfs / hugetlbfs for now...

  Luis

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]