Inquiry About CIF/FOB Price List

Dear Client,

The South African government is looking for anyone who can competently
meet the requirements of this emergency and urgent tender to supply
this equipment/instrument in line with one of  your company's  product
categories shown on your website. We have been appointed as the
contract agency's angel investor to finance this project in four SADC
member states through the South African government: www.salga.org.za
Payment terms are 100% TT.

Kindly email us your catalog and price if your company has the market
potential to trade with the South African government. I appreciate
your cooperation with this request.

Regards
Mohr and Jason Adams
Mobile: +14084265778

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]