Re: [RFC 0/1] adapting btrfs/237 to work with the new reclaim algorithm

On 05.12.22 15:53, Pankaj Raghav wrote:
> Hi Johannes,
>
>> Btw, what ever happend to this patch?
>
> As I said before, I had trouble reproducing reclaim for 100G drive size,
> and asked if you could reproduce the same on your end. I did not get any
> reply to that.
>
> I wanted to discuss with you what I was seeing during ALPSS, but we never
> got around that!

Ah right! I'll try to reproduce it on my end as well.

But even with that one problem it makes the test pass again on my other setups.

So I think it's still an improvement to the status quo. Can you maybe resend it,
so it's again on Zorro's list?

Thanks,
	Johannes

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]