Collaborating updates of kdevops xfstests repo

Hi Luis,

I have been on vacation and partly still on vacation.
Quick question.

Soon I will want to update the shared xfstetsts repo - it has not been
updated since v2022.07.10
I am still waiting on the SGID tests [1] to land, which may take a few more
weeks, because I have a bunch of 5.10 backports related to SGID fixes
that I would like to validate with those tests.

My question is, at the moment, who are the active kdevops users that you
know of that will be affected by an update like that?

Updating the kdevops clone of xfstests repo is going to have an immediate
side effect of "destabilizing" all the established baselines.

I will announce it on fstests lists, but wanted to give a heads up
and collaborate the update with the active kdevops users first.

Thanks,
Amir.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/fstests/bc3f8e56-d5fa-bee2-741f-d2950ca6e304@xxxxxxxxxxx/

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]