read only filesystem tests

Hello,

I am interested in read only filesystem tests, and more specifically squashfs. I saw that ~2 year ago there was a patch set submitted, but not accepted that added support for it with some feedback, that the tests are copied and double the maintenance burden, but sadly there is no easy way to avoid that.

What is the current mood about read only filesystem tests and fstests?
Is this the right project to fill this need and is it worth it trying to address some of the problems with the old squashfs patches?

Best regards,
Radoslav

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]