Re: xfstests seems broken on btrfs with multi-dev TEST_DEV

On 2/24/21 9:13 PM, Qu Wenruo wrote:

> Now this makes way more sense,

Sorry for the earlier mistake.

> as your previous comment on
> _btrfs_forget_or_module_reload is completely correct.
>
> _btrfs_forget_or_module_reload will really forget all devices, while
> what we really want is just excluding certain devices, and not to affect
> the other ones.
>
> The proper way to fix it is to only introduce _btrfs_forget to
> unregister involved devices, not all.
>
> I'll take a look into the fix, but I'm afraid that, for systems which
> don't support forget, they have to skip those tests and reduce the
> coverage for older kernel/progs.

Can't you just rescan when the test is done?

> Thanks,
> Qu

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]