Re: [ANNOUNCE] fstests: master branch updated to 59d1f998fd61

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 07:12:05PM +0800, Xiao Yang wrote:
> On 2020/8/10 1:21, Eryu Guan wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The master branch of the xfstests repository at:
> >
> > 	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfstests-dev.git
> >
> > have just been updated. The most notable change is the DAX patchset from Xiao
> > Yang, which update & add new tests to test the new DAX mount behavior. Many
> > thanks to Xiao Yang for the patchset, and to Ira Weiny and Darrick J. Wong for
> > reviewing the patches!
> Hi Eryu,
>
> Thank you for applying my patch set. :-)
> In addition, I also updated some helpers related to new dax option by
> another
> separate patch set[1] and hope you can apply it in next update.
> [1]:
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/fstests/msg14360.html
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/fstests/msg14359.html
> P.S. The patch set has been reviewed by Ira Weiny.

Thanks for the heads-up! I thought you've folded all dax-related patches
in the big patchset.. Would you please resend above two patches? with
Ira Weiny's reviewed-by tag?

Thanks,
Eryu

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]