Re: Additional Crashmonkey Tests

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 1:39 AM Arvind Raghavan
<raghavan.arvind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with the Crashmonkey [1] team at UT, and I wanted to
> follow up on an a patch [2] Jayashree sent a while back.  The
> patch added a test combining 37 test cases for hard link behavior
> into a single test. In that email, she noted there were also
> similar Crashmonkey tests for other operations (falloc, unlink,
> rename, etc.) that she could port if you all were interested. We
> have now built an adapter that would allow us to port these
> Crashmonkey tests over to xfstest.  Is this something that you
> guys would find valuable?

Speaking for myself, yes, I find this valuable.
Jayashree's test was merged, so I think that means that community also
finds this valuable.

How many tests you intend to add?
How many test cases in each test?
More importantly and how much time each test runs on a typical system?

Thanks,
Amir.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]