Re: question about xfs tests involved logprint

Hi list,
I'm testing xfs filesytem recently, and I think some tests is wrong.

for example: xfs/018
At first, this test mkfs with '-l version=1' without setting 'crc' to 0(crc is 1 bt default),
which will fail.
Next, the expected output of xfs_logprint, 018.op, is obviously wrong. 018.op include many ops with 'START' TRANS flag, which is impossible with delayed logging enabled. All the log items should be
in the same checkpoint.

There are some other tests have the same issue. Maybe the problem is due to when delayed
logging was enabled, these tests didn't get modified as they supposed to.

Thanks
Yu Kuai

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Filesystems Development]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]