xfstest and chromeos

I am adding xfstest to chromeos test image, to improve chromeos
filesystems test coverage.
Doing so, I encountered to issues, documented in
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/424372
and
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/424191

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/424372
- To circuvent SELinux protection we add a mount context option,
requesting to use nfs_t context. However on chromeos, we have no nfs
security context - we are not expecting usings nfs - leading to a
mount error. Shall we try to use another context or check beforehand
if a context is needed for mount?

https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/#/c/424191
- Chromeos needs libtool to (cross-)compile packages and put them at
the right place. I needed to move archived aclocal.m4 to acinclude.m4.
Does it make sense to require aclocal to run to compile xfstests?

Gwendal.